THE DARKNESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DARKNESS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
< class="" height="25"> Latest topics
» N.S Dara ^.^
Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm by

» Waking up..
Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:42 am by

» SPAM ALL YOU WANT!!!!!!!! XD SPAM!!! SPAM!!!
Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:33 am by

» Nicholas (God)
Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:32 am by

» Focus of the Phenyxx
Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:52 pm by

» Phenyxx, demonic Spellcaster
Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:39 am by

» sirius the fallen angel
Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:49 am by

» Cleaning Blood
Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:47 pm by

» Do Not Love....
Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:18 pm by

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Nicholas (God)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas

Nicholas

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-11

Nicholas (God) Empty
PostSubject: Nicholas (God)   Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 am

Name: Nicholas (Few would use it however)

Height: 4'2

Appearance: Despite what many expect, Nicholas appears to be a young boy of eight or nine, with shoulder length blonde hair, and large blue eyes. His features are perfect and an unnatural shine seems to survive him, even beyond that of angels. He most often wears an orange jacket with a fur trim around the neck, and black drawstrings falling around the neck. His pants match the jacket, soft orange of a light material. He often appears with white angelic wings, but will sometimes appear human instead.

Personality: Nicholas is quiet but upbeat, almost always seen with a happy smile. Though he does take things seriously, especially the war, and can be much more focused when necisarry. He's often seen with a snack of some kind, especially fond of sweets and ice cream. He believes strongly in both freewill and fair play, and for that reason very rarily directly acts in the war, instead deligating it to his subordinates. When forced to fight, he will generally scale his abilities to match those of the opponent. Though he's friendly and fairly casual normally, his wrath is also infinite. If pushed too far, he will not relent in unleashing his full divine power on those responsible.

Race: God

Weapon: None

Abilities: Omniscience, Creation, Divine Power

Story: The creator of the universe. In the ancient past he took a much more active roll, but in more recent centuries let humanity have more free reign over the world. He was fairly happy with this peaceful life, until the second war began. With the peace destroyed, he began to prepare heaven for a long war, doing his best to boost his own forces, while in turn weakening Lucifer's. But he's very resolute on not directly becoming involved unless forced to. He honestly hopes that the other side can be talked into an armistace, or at least forced into retreat by a superior show of force, but if necisarry he is ready for the long battle.
Back to top Go down
LARCAEIC
Admin
LARCAEIC

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job/hobbies : killing Ryoshi count?
Humor : ha.............ha..........ha..........
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Nicholas (God) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas (God)   Nicholas (God) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:32 am

ah a chibi ne?

cute....so you're accepted

i'm concerned as well since you're a very common prey for a yaoi freak like Ryoshi
*smirk* good luck
Back to top Go down

Nicholas (God)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARKNESS :: Roleplaying :: Descriptions-
Jump to: